2-Year Replacement Warranty
CONTRACT OF ADDITIONAL WARRANTY
This is a legal contract (referred to hereinafter as the “Plan”). By purchasing it, you understand that it is such a contract and acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to read the terms and conditions set forth herein. This Plan is not a contract of insurance. “product” refers to the Magic Sweeper which you purchased concurrently with and is covered by this Plan; (5) “you” and “your” refers to the individual who purchased the product and this Plan; (6) “breakdown” refers to the mechanical or electrical failure of the product caused by defects in workmanship and/or materials, that are a result of normal usage including dust, heat, humidity “breakdown” refers to scratches as a result of normal use.
Instructions: You must keep the email receipt for this product; it is an integral part of this Plan and you may be required to reference it to obtain repairs under this Plan. This Plan, including the terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions, the receipt containing the length of this Plan, the price you paid for this Plan, commencement date and product identification constitute the entire agreement.
What is Covered: This Plan provides for replacement of your product in the event the product experiences a breakdown. We will replace the product with a replacement product of like kind and quality that performs to the factory specifications of the original product or, at our discretion, we will issue you a voucher, gift card or cheque for the purchase price paid for the product, including taxes, as indicated on your sales receipt to return to the retailer to purchase a replacement product. You are responsible for shipping cost for the replacement product. Once you have received your voucher, gift card or cheque for your product pursuant to this Plan, all of our obligations under this Plan shall have been fulfilled in their entirety.
This Plan includes the following enhanced coverages:
mechanical breakdown caused by unintentional and accidental damage from handling of the product (“ADH”).
Term of Coverage:
The term of your Plan begins on your date of purchase and continues for the period indicated on your sales receipt. Coverage becomes effective immediately following the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty and remains in effect throughout the end of your term, unless cancelled or fulfilled pursuant to the provisions below. The Plan is inclusive of the manufacturer’s warranty; it does not replace the manufacturer’s warranty, but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. After the manufacturer’s warranty expires, the Plan continues to provide some of the manufacturer’s benefits as well as certain additional benefits listed within the Plan’s terms and conditions. The term of your Plan begins on your date of purchase and continues for the period indicated on your sales receipt. Except for ADH, which begin on your date of purchase, all other coverage becomes effective immediately following the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty and remains in effect throughout the end of your term, unless cancelled or fulfilled pursuant to the provisions below. You must email prior to replacement approval; all replacement must be authorized in advance. Unauthorized replacement may not be covered. You will pay for the cost of shipping your product for the replacement.
Limit of liability:
For any single claim, the limit of liability under this Plan is the lesser of the cost of (1) authorized repairs, (2) reimbursement for authorized repairs or (3) the price that you paid for the product. The total liability under this Plan is the purchase price you paid for the product; in the event that the total of all authorized repairs exceeds the purchase price paid for the product, we shall have fulfilled all of our obligations under this Plan.
We may replace your product with a NEW, REMANUFACTURED, OR A PRODUCT OF LIKE KIND AND QUALITY THAT PERFORMS TO THE FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS OF THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT. WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
(1) REPAIRS NEEDED THAT ARE CAUSED BY ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING SPILLED LIQUIDS), EXCEPT WHEN “ADH” COVERAGE IS INDICATED IN “TERM OF COVERAGE”; (1)DAMAGE CAUSED BY INTENTIONAL PHYSICAL DAMAGE, INSECT INFESTATION, MISUSE, OR ABUSE;
(2) SERVICE PERFORMED BY UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR PERSONNEL;
(3) REPLACEMENT COSTS FOR LOST OR CONSUMABLE PARTS
(4) COSMETIC DAMAGE AND PROBLEMS DUE TO IMPROPER AND/OR NONFACTORY AUTHORIZED INSTALLATION OR REPAIRS;
(5) PRODUCTS USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (MULTI-USER ORGANIZATIONS) PUBLIC RENTAL OR COMMUNAL USE IN MULTI-FAMILY HOUSING;
(6) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, DOWNTIME AND CHARGES FOR TIME AND EFFORT;
(7) ANY FEES RELATED TO THIRD PARTY CONTRACTS; (11) “NO PROBLEM FOUND” DIAGNOSIS OR FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS;
(8) ANY FAILURES, PARTS AND/OR LABOUR COSTS INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A MANUFACTURER’S RECALL;
(9) REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT CAUSED BY DEFECTS THAT EXISTED PRIOR TO THE PURCHASE OF THIS PLAN;
(11) LIABILITY OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR INJURY OR DEATH TO ANY PERSON ARISING OUT OF THE OPERATION, MAINTENANCE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT;
(12) COST OF PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY IMPROPER PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE;
(13) SEIZED OR DAMAGED PARTS RESULTING FROM FAILURE TO MAINTAIN PROPER LEVELS OF LUBRICANTS OR COOLANTS; RESULTING FROM USING CONTAMINATED OR IMPROPER LUBRICANTS; RESULTING FROM USING STALE, CONTAMINATED, OR IMPROPER FUEL; OR RESULTING FROM FREEZING OR OVERHEATING;
(14) PRODUCTS WITH SAFETY FEATURE(S) REMOVED, BYPASSED, DISABLED OR ALTERED;
(15) DAMAGE WHICH IS NOT REPORTED WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER EXPIRATION OF THIS PLAN; AND
(25) WAR, INVASION OR ACT OF FOREIGN ENEMY, HOSTILITIES, CIVIL WAR, REBELLION, RIOT, STRIKE, LABOUR DISTURBANCE, LOCKOUT OR CIVIL COMMOTION.
No Deductibles: No deductibles apply to this Plan. No Renewal: This Plan is not renewable.